- Source: Design Justice - Book
- Keywords: permanent notes
- Technology must be used as a tool of liberation
- Critical thinking and skill development are not mutually exclusive
Creativity is power
What is it?
Technological fluency is knowing how and when to use technology to solve a problem. It may involve searching for a solution, creating a solution, or both. Technological fluency is based on both information and digital literacy
What could it be?
- Technological fluency could also refer to young people’s ability to fully incorporate computers and digital technology into their ==own creative practices==.
- Technological/digital fluency isn’t just browsing and interacting, but also ==designing and creating==. Active > passive