- Source: In Online Ed Content Is No Longer King - Cohorts Are - Essay
- Keywords: permanent notes
- Interactive processing
- where instructors mix different topics, ideas, and activities together during study, forcing students to ==intentionally switch ==between them rather than focusing on a single subject
- This can result in ==better learning outcomes== for students
- E.G. BJJ athletes alternates practice between chokes, locks, escapes, and take-downs
- CBCs are inherently about interleaving; they give students a chance to engage in diferent modalities — breakouts, role-playing, discussions, debates — with the instructor, coaches, and each other.