3a3 - MOCs are both workbenches and maps
- Do you feel it? That feeling of overwhelm? That mental squeeze point?
- That’s when you need to become a map-maker and chart the terrain in a new MOC.
- Your new MOC is the digital equivalent of a rustic workbench. But instead of sorting 20 index cards on it, you are sorting 20 digital notes.
- Think of a personal warehouse…where you can put an unlimited amount of workbenches…with a certain amount of index cards
- This is often an “aha” moment for feeling the power of “linking your thinking” through using MOCs.