2a3 - The value phase of each PKM
In our knowledge management:
- What makes something valuable?
- What activities generate the most value?
- How can we do more of the valuable stuff?
Let’s explore these questions from the viewpoint of the processing pipeline. This processing workflow is something we all do—in one form or another:
- we encounter new stuff
- we do something with that stuff
- we share some of that stuff with others
For more details, see Super Session 2:
- Extracting replaces Highlighting