- Source: Anna Andjelic; 1. Resource Notes/The Sociology of Business - Newsletter
- Keywords: 3. Permanent Notes/permanent notes
- #brand #sociology #culture #business
- Relevant Notes:
- can simply be defined as a brand’s essence, which is captured through both the ==abstract (e.g. values, beliefs) and the concrete (e.g. aesthetics, people)==
- a brand either has it or it doesn’t
Brand mood is its aesthetic universe, ideas, values, beliefs, music, the energy of people and places, the crowd it gathers and the crowd that gathers around it.